Understanding heart disease can help you protect yourself and your heart.
This serious health condition is often taken lightly and costs hundreds of thousands of people their lives every year even though it can be prevented in so many cases.
- Most Common Heart Disease – The most common heart disease is coronary heart disease, a condition related to plaque building up and narrowing the walls of your arteries.
- What’s Considered Heart Disease – Heart failure, irregular heartbeat, heart valve problems and heart attack are also all considered heart disease.
- Deaths Related to Heart Disease – About 600,000 people die of heart disease every year in the United States, about 1 in every 4 deaths.
- Women and Heart Disease – Don’t think it’s a man’s problem only. Heart disease is also the leading cause of death for women in the United States.
- Heart Disease Symptoms – You’re at risk for heart disease if any of the following apply to you: high blood pressure, you smoke, excessive drinking, high cholesterol, poor diet, lack of physical activity.
- Taking L-Arginine – The amino acid L-arginine can help prevent heart disease. Get 5 to 10 grams of L-arginine a day. Whether you’re taking L-arginine Plus or not, supplementing with L-arginine has been shown in studies to boost Nitric Oxide levels. Nitric oxide improves blood flow and strengthens the blood vessels to help prevent heart disease.
- Genetics and Heart Disease – Your genetics also can be linked to your risk for heart disease. It’s important to take preventative action if heart disease runs in your family.
- Warning Signs of Heart Disease – Be aware of the warning signs of heart disease and get help as soon as possible. Warning signs include: shortness of breath, nausea, chest pain, lightheadedness, upper body pains and cold sweats.
- Preventing Heart Disease – With all the dangers to your heart, it’s actually easy to protect yourself from heart disease in most cases. Protect your heart by eating healthier and limiting salt, saturated fat and bad cholesterol, quitting cigarettes, getting regular exercise and following your doctor’s instructions.
- Lower BP & Reduce Cholesterol – The two best ways to cut down your risk for heart disease, lower your blood pressure and bad cholesterol. Studies show 70 percent of those who suffer a heart attack for the first time have high blood pressure, while high bad cholesterol doubles your risk for heart disease.
- Heart Disease Effects Millions – It is estimated 80 million Americans have one or more types of heart disease.
- A Death Every 33 Seconds – While you’ve been reading these facts, two, possibly three or four people have died from cardiovascular disease in the United States. Cardiovascular disease takes a life every 33 seconds in the U.S.
Hopefully these alarming facts encourage you to take action when it comes to preventing heart disease. Take a small step today and work toward better health.
You can begin by taking a walk today, or making a healthy diet choice. Whatever you choose to do, begin today toward improving your cardiovascular health and your heart will thank you.
Taking L-arginine Plus has also been able to help people reduce their risk of heart disease. L-arginine Plus has been shown to help lower blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol levels while increasing energy and even helping people lose weight.